Monday, May 18, 2015

Naked Palette 2!

Back on schedule...Happy Makeup Monday!

I hope everyone is enjoying the increasingly nice weather. I write to you from a dew provinces over! I am spending some time in New Brunswick with family before I take a little road trip over to explore PEI. Exciting stuff.

Today's look of the day is the sequel to my Naked Palette tutorials using the sequel to Urban Decay's Naked Palette! Now, I must admit I actually like the first Naked Palette more than the second but to each their own.

Voila!



How to get this really simple look:

Step 1.
Apply "Snakebite" to the inner and outer corners of your eyes and into your crease and blend out.

Step 2.
Apply "Verve" to the centers of your lids to make them pop!

Step 3.
Using a small angled brush, apply "Blackout" across your lash line to smoke it out and appear to have thicker lashes.

Step 4. 
Apply "Snakebite" across your lower lash line to about your pupil. Blend out using "Verve".

Step 5.
Mascara!

Optional:
Apply white liner to your water line — or black if you fancy.

Extras:
Lipstick - MAC See Sheer


There you have it! A quick and fast tutorial using only Urban Decay's Naked Palette 2!

Until next week!

Love & Simplicity,


No comments:

Post a Comment